- Shipping: Once your purchase is complete, a customer care representative will email you with shipping options.
- Non-Profits: In addition to retails sales, Flags for Fundraising also works with non-profit 501(c)(3) and 501(c)(4) organizations. Please add your 501(c)(3) or 501(c)(4) codes, if applicable, when you create your account. After you place your order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your 501(c)(3) or 501(c)(4) certificate or similar documentation.
- If you have a question about shipping methods or would like to receive a quote from us personally, call us at 440-725-4500.
Freight on Board (FOB) Shipping means freight is prepaid and added to the invoice.
Note: We currently package 10 Flagpole Sets (Item # RlO0l) per carton. Cartons are 36" x 13" x 13" and weigh 30 lbs. If purchasing 51 or more flagpole sets, it may be most cost efficient to ship LTL (truck) carrier. Please note that a commercial shipping address is required in order to do this.
- Flagpoles: 5-7 days from receipt of purchase order.
- Honor Medallions: 7-10 days production time from date of approved artwork and receipt of P.O.
Note: PLEASE ALLOW AN ADDITIONAL 2-5 DAYS TRANSIT TIME FOR All PRODUCTS.
- Returns will not be accepted without a return authorization number issued by Flags for Fundraising.
- Returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee and returning entity is responsible for any and all expenses for shipping. Please contact us to validate returns at 440-725-4500.